Collection: 515.964.5229, ASI, hauler
- Wednesday is Your Collection Day
- Missed Collection
- Large Items & Extra Trash is collected on garbage day from the curb with appropriate stickers. (No call ahead needed)
- Schedule Appliance Pick-Up with hauler and apply appropriate stickers.
- Set out time & tips: Read Cart Placement guidelines for details.
Start/Stop Service: 515.967.2418, Bondurant City Hall
- Garbage service begins when water service is requested. If it's a new home, choose a 96- or 48-gallon cart at this time. The cart will be delivered shortly after.
- A cart should come with existing homes, but if not, call City Hall.
- Garbage service ends when water is canceled.
- When you move, leave your cart with the house.
General Questions: 515.244.0021, Metro Waste Authority
Request an Extra Cart: 515.964.5229, ASI, hauler
Cart Inquiries: 515.964.5229, ASI, hauler
- Request a different cart size. Choose between 96- and 48-gallons.
- Call if the cart is broken or stolen.
Residents can also take garbage to Metro Park East landfill.