Metro Waste Authority oversees collection of garbage, yard waste, and recycling for the City of Windsor Heights.
Through this program management, Metro Waste Authority is a one-stop shop for all questions related to safe, smart disposal, collection questions, or issues.
If you have a question or concern, simply call 515.244.0021.
Metro Waste Authority has managed these programs on behalf of cities for many years. As with all contracts, there is an expiration date and terms must be renewed. Adjustments to collection of garbage, yard waste, and recycling are coming this summer.
What does this mean for you?
- New Collection Day
- Collection for recycling, garbage, and yard waste will be on Mondays, beginning June 27, 2022.
- Set out by 6 AM
- New haulers mean new routes, so your cart may be collected at a different time of day. Haulers can collect anytime between 6 AM - 6 PM.
Mark your calendars...
- JUNE 24: Last Friday garbage collection
- JUNE 27: First Monday garbage and yard waste collection
- JULY 5: Second Monday garbage and yard waste collection
Call Metro Waste Authority at 515.244.0021 or email email@example.com.