Safe & Compliant Disposal
Being compliant and protecting the environment is the only way we do business. To ensure your business is protected from state and local fines, Metro Waste Authority's trained staff is current on all regulations to protect your business. Because we manage two Subtitle D landfills, we partner with regulatory agencies to make certain your waste streams classified as "Special Waste" are safely and smartly disposed.
|Accepted Special Waste
|Metro Park East
|Metro Park West
|Petroleum Contaminated Soils
(Non-RCRA Liquids & Semi-Solid)
|Spill Clean-up Materials
Acceptance Hours & Appointments
- Special Waste is accepted most days at Metro Park East and Metro Park West Landfills.
- Metro Park East, accepted Monday-Friday, from 6:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- Weather may impact special waste disposal, sign up for alerts or call ahead to verify, 515.967.2076
- Metro Park West, accepted Monday-Friday, from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Call ahead requested, 515.333.5618
- Liquid Waste requires scheduled appointments and is only accepted at Metro Park East.
Waste Profile Form
All Special and Liquid Waste requires completing a waste profile form below. This form must be completed prior to bringing special waste to the landfill.
WASTE PROFILE FORM
Asbestos does not require the waste profile form but does require an Asbestos Shipment Form.
Special Waste Representative