*THIS FACILITY IS NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC* COMMERCIAL HAULERS ONLY
Charge account customers: Set up a charge account with us to receive invoices and online payments.
||Price per ton
|Commercial Hauler Waste
|Residential Hauler Waste
Rules & Policies
To ensure the safety of customers and employees, we ask visitors to observe the following rules and policies at our facilities. Failure to follow these rules can result in action, including a facility ban.
- No cell phone use upon entering
- Observe posted speed limits
- No smoking
- Vehicles are subject to random inspection by staff
- Alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs are not permitted
- Stay within three feet of vehicle
- Staff is not authorized to assist with unloading
- Follow traffic director's instructions
- No standing or walking under raised hopper
- No riding on hoppers
- Place removeable gates in front of vehicle while unloading
- Remove garbage from unenclosed areas before exiting unloading area
- Secure vehicle to prevent littering when exiting
- Secure all gates & doors before exiting
- Drivers are responsible for damages to gates and vehicles
- Turn boxes, clean out hoppers and remove/replace tarps in designated areas only
- Miscoding of materials by commercial haulers may result in a fine
- Those exhibiting unsafe behavior or acting in an unprofessional manner may be asked to leave the facility
- Metro Waste Authority assumes no liability for damage to vehicles resulting from towing or otherwise disabled vehicles
Commercial CRTs (Cathode Ray Tubes)
By law, businesses cannot dispose of hazardous waste in landfills. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency determined that color Cathode Ray Tubes (CRTs) are hazardous materials. As a result, Metro Waste Authority does not permit color CRTS from commercial loads to be deposited in the landfill or at this transfer station.
- $35 handling fine: Commercial haulers and customers bringing CRTs in garbage loads will be charged a handling fine of $35 per incident, as well as a recycling fee.
- Avoiding the fine: If CRTs are discovered, customers can remove and take the items back.